Terms and conditions
HIRE AGREEMENT & SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Including Terms and Conditions of Hire It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
· Inflatable Equipment will be fully secured to the ground at all times during use as per the manufacturers’ recommendations.
· Ensure that the area around the unit is completely clear at all time.
· Do not allow anyone on the Equipment during inflation or deflation.
· A responsible Adult (17+) must supervise the Inflatable at all times when in use.
· Do not allow Children & Adults on the Inflatable at the same time unless for the sole purpose of assisting a child.
· Please ensure that participants are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately with nothing in their pockets.
· Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
· Avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
· No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on the Inflatable.
· All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Inflatable.
· No smoking or barbeques near or within an unsafe distance of the Inflatable.
· Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it.
· Always ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
· No pets, toys or sharp instruments are allowed on the Inflatable.
· Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step.
· Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems or any medical condition which could reasonably be aggravated by using the equipment is allowed on the Inflatable.
· Do not allow children around the back of the Inflatable unsupervised
· The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area or in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
· In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately.
· No person or persons under the influence of alcohol and/or prescribed and/or non prescribed drugs and/or any other intoxicating substance will use or supervise the Equipment.